Sunday 14 March 2010

After almost 6 months..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

12.29am..
I just feel like to update my blog right now..after left it about 6 months..Ya, I admit that I missed to write something here..as I mentioned to niQ, I'm waiting for exact time to start writing again.. In 5 months time, nothing much had happened..but time flies so fast as I couldn't remember my 'tanam anggur' period..*Good*

-Working freelance with my ex-boss, I did design work and Geotechnical analysis for her.. *got pay*..of course :)
-Baby sitter to my cutie pie, baby Safa Nur Zahra-my niece






-Maid at home-mostly as cleaner and chef ;)
-Got few job offers, decided to join Tensar International Ltd..is basically ground improvement company first established in the UK with its corporation company in US..but anyway, still patiently waiting for academician post InsyaAllah..do pray for me ya guys..
-My sis got engaged on 14th February 2010..me?? please don't ask me that question because I will answer you, "rezeki die dulu, mana tahu nnt terus kawen je :)"

-Planning on something important and still undergoing that process..:)

-Learned good and bad things of course.

-Had gone through happy moment with family, friends and of course my Prince Charming :)


Ok, I would say enough for now, see u all in next entry then...*sleepy*


Love,

yaya

1 comment:

Fatimah said...

hai baya...saja menyinggah disini..=)