Monday 27 July 2009

U'll Never Walk Alone....

Hi All...

Sorry guys...its not yaya here...but its the other half...niQ....ehe...xpe eh yaya...tumpang u nye blog...I guess it got my name in it...should be ok la..hehe..my first time writing in a blog...i can say...writing is not my thing...mau pecah kepala nak tulis blog ni....hehe...just wanna leave a short message here...

To my friends in Starthclyde Uni.....yaya and the gang....:-)

give the best for your final project...everything lies in it...think of your love ones...their prayer alwiz with all of u...make them proud...make urself proud...its an opportunity of a lifetime....it is what the future hold...

To my Precious yaya....good luck dear....i know its hard now...but believe me u can...u one tough girl...and very smart too...u can achieve anything honey...:-)

remember....U'll Never Walk Alone...u have me...;-)

with love....
niQ...OppA

3 comments:

ain said said...

tq abang niq..
hehehehhee...
hurm...mmg tenagh pecah kepala..penin ngan semua bnda nie..
tak sabo nak hbs..
=D

yaya said...

oppa..thanks for your message..really touched! =( I'll try my level best InsyaAllah..

Aine Izzati said...

hehehe..so sweet.. pray for us here k..
pesanan: Sila tgg yaya n the geng blk msia ye!!